DEXIDOUS
DEXIDOUS

Eat the Rich (Top 1%)

Featured
1% Contest
5,000 Plays
931
7.6K

The top 1% have more wealth than the other 99%….. I say we #EATTHERICH 😈💵 #ETRDX #EATTHERICHDX #1PDX (Bridge) I’m sick of being broke, I don’t need this I know it’s time to live and eat the rich (Hook) I been crunchin numbers tryna pinch the cents, I mean pennies on the dollar’s what I make for this I got sons you have daughters, how we feed the kids? I’m outta food, so I guess it’s time to eat the rich Im talkin 1%, Let’s get on top of that, Put that on extra fries, And supersize the Mac’s (Big Macs/Mac-10) I need some seasonin, Now that we can feed the kids, Go grab a plate honey For dinner we eat the rich (Verse 1) You gotta have a business Be creators on the side, You can’t make it anymore livin life a 9-5 I been livin on a cycle tryna die for life, Now It ain’t livin anymore it’s a ride or die Look at my bicycle, I been runnin all over my principles, (morals/school principals) Lookin for the middle class, (classroom/financial bracket) Im thinkin its mythical, Hypocritical leaders tell me I can be invincible, If I only invest to live and listen to rules Now there’s AI I like it cause it’s cool But I hate it at the SAME TIME Using it to give other people bills, And PAY MINE Now the feds knockin cause I ain’t turn in my I-9 You cops a bunch of bitches you ain’t even need your K9 (female dogs = bitches) (Bridge) I’m sick of being broke, I don’t need this I know it’s time to live and eat the rich (Hook) I been crunchin numbers tryna pinch the cents, I mean pennies on the dollar’s what I make for this I got sons you have daughters, how we feed the kids? I’m outta food, so I guess it’s time to eat the rich Im talkin 1%, Let’s get on top of that, Put that on extra fries, And supersize the Mac’s (Big Macs/Mac-10) I need some seasonin, Now that we can feed the kids, Go grab a plate honey For dinner we eat the rich (Verse 2) I’m at your doorstep, Knockin, I’ve been checkin off the boxes on the Forbes list, I just need your wallet not your bullshit, Quit talkin, I came out the gutter with the poor kids, You were probably on that island touchin all the poor kids! (Epstein’s island) Fuck you! Imma take some pictures for the front news, Blow it up, front & center, leave you like a buck tooth, Bitch made, make you suck a pole like a cuck dude, (pole = gun) Blood all on the satin have you paddlin like ducks do (covered in blood) *quack* *laughing* Who dat? How the fuck he do that? Why the kid rappin like his rent due? Heavy pressure when I spit ain’t somethin that im new at, So Imma keep on pressin on they head like a durag (Bridge) I’m sick of being broke, I don’t need this I know it’s time to live and eat the rich (Hook) I been crunchin numbers tryna pinch the cents, I mean pennies on the dollar’s what I make for this I got sons you have daughters, how we feed the kids? I’m outta food, so I guess it’s time to eat the rich Im talkin 1%, Let’s get on top of that, Put that on extra fries, And supersize the Mac’s (Big Macs/Mac-10) I need some seasonin, Now that we can feed the kids, Go grab a plate honey For dinner we eat the rich **if you actually read the lyrics, comment a ✍🏻**

931 Comments

Leave a comment

6 hours ago

Respect 🤜🤛

TOUGH 😮‍💨

15 days ago

Stay lit ⚡ I feel it! 🤜🤛 Bars: Great 🎉 Delivery: Dope 🔥 Impression: Dope 🔥

You may also like